- Go to Goldenson - Room 142.
- Log into any unit in the room.
- Remove and scan the products you want to check out.
- No payment is required at the time of pick-up. The charges will be added to your lab's monthly invoice.
The Biopolymers Facility has an extended stock room in Goldenson - Room 142, on the HMS Quad. This resource consists of a number of vendors' automated freezer, fridge and room temperature units; each hosting a wide array of useful reagents and supplies for your research. The room is accessible 24/7.
- New England Biolabs (NEB)
- ThermoFisher Scientific (Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Gibco, Ion Torrent and Invitrogen)
- Sigma Aldrich
If you have a BPF account and your PI has authorized all lab members to have access to the program then you will automatically be added to the program and should receive an email allowing you to enter login credentials for each vendor. If your PI has requested that only your lab manager or certain individual's within your lab be granted access then you will have to obtain authorization from your PI to gain access. If your lab does not have access then you may request it by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there is an item you use on a regular basis that one of the vendors does not currently carry, you may request the new product: here (you must be logged in).
The Self-Service Supply Center is open 24 hours, 7 days a week. You must have a valid Harvard ID to gain access to the Goldenson building at HMS.
When picking up your reagents:
- Please bring appropriate transport containers with you (wet ice, dry ice, coolers) as these are not available on site.
- Returns are not accepted in the Self-Service Supply Center. You must contact the appropriate vendor sales-representative to arrange for any available return/refund. Please email email@example.com for more details.
To see product listings and current pricing view our catalog.
To see current inventory and product details you will need to go to each vendor's inventory page.